- Soluble effervescent tablets
- pleasant taste
- Fast, effective temporary relief from symptoms including headache, sore throat, toothache, period pain and inflammation associated with muscular aches and pains.
- Starts to work fast because it forms a clear solution, ready to be absorbed as soon as you drink it
- Aluminium, gluten and lactose free
Do not use if you:
- suffer from stomach ulcer
- are in the last three months of pregnancy
- are taking anticoagulant therapy
- are allergic to aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
If you have an allergic reaction stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
Unless a doctor has told you to, do not use this product:
- in children under 12 years of age
- in children 12-16 years of age with or recovering from chicken pox, influenza or fever.
- if you have asthma
- with other medicines containing aspirin or anti-inflammatory medicines
- with other medicines that you take regularly
- during the first 6 months of pregnancy
- for more than a few days at a time.
Prolonged or excessive use can be harmful.
See a doctor before taking this product for thinning the blood or for your heart.
The maximum daily dose contains 1.8g of sodium. Contains sodium saccharin.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Incorrect use could be harmful.
Each Tablet contains Asprin 300mg
See pack for Dosage