Good hand hygiene is one of the best ways to help avoid the spread of germs. This simple habit requires only soap and water or an antibacterial hand sanitiser like Aqium. Leave your hands feeling soft and clean with Aqium antibacterial hand sanitiser. It kills 99.9% of germs, is rinse free & non-sticky. With 70% alcohol in it, Aqium is a hospital strength hand sanitiser and is a fast and convenient way to clean your hands on the go. It also contains Glycerin and Pro-Vitamin B5 to moisturise the skin.
• Aqium is a quick and convenient way to sanitise your hands on the go.
• Aqium kills 99.99% of germs fast.
• Aqium is non sticky and air dries quickly so you don’t need to wash, rinse or dry your hands.
• Aqium contains moisturisers to help leave your hands feeling soft
• Aqium is a hospital grade formulation.
Directions to Use: Apply small amount to palm. Spread and rub over back of hands and finger tips. Allow hands to air dry.
Ingredietns: Alcohol, Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Acrylates /C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Parfum, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional
Warning: For external use only. Do not swallow. Avoid eyes. Keep out of reach of children. If irritation occurs, wash affected area and discontinue use. Do not use on inflamed, broken or sensitive skin.